Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Back At It

It's 3:41am again, and I find myself still awake - doing things I maybe shouldn't be at this hour. In today's case, it's delving deeper into apartment friendly puppies (toy poodles, pugs, cavoodles, cocker spaniel and dachshunds are all currently on my radar), searching architectural internships, finding a likeable blog design (do you like it?) while waiting for the awesome design my boo designed (i'm so excited and can't wait to show you guys), and watching each and every single episode of Jimmy Kimmel's celeb's reading mean tweets (and trying not to wake my new housemate with my arbitrary peals of laughter). 

I been missing in action most of summer, and have good reason too. I've been trying to adult; I think I've just about got it! I've been settling down in my first permanent home away from (the family) home, working almost non-stop (come at me world); only taking a four day break to visit my family in January. I feel like I've talked about this before and just rambling by now. But, should I delete my previous posts and this the first you see of my entries, then no, no I'm not rambling. Heh.

Since we last talked; I uploaded my first proper youtube video, refined my style to an extent, been working 30 ish hours/week (unheard of in my books) and have been eating out an unhealthy number of times. Too much good food here, only so much free time to wander around. Oh, I also got netflix, which means you probably won't be seeing too much of me outside. 


I feel like there was a lot more I intended on disclosing here in this post, but it's pretty much 4am and I can't really think any more. All that's on my mind is how to arrange my uni timetable so I have a life, whether or not to get final cut pro that is now $500, and where I'm going for my mid-year holiday. Having not travelled internationally in almost a year, I'm consumed by wanderlust and have the strong urge to depart right now. But we both know that's not going to happen (screw you approaching semester and holidaying workmates). 

I could go on for hours, maybe in days of the places I want to go and things I want to do. I'll do you a favour and not bore you to death, but very big plans are in the making. A mini Asian tour in currently in the makes and I'm trying to convince Dad to take my brother and I to Europe instead of the US for our graduation trip next year. 

Well I think I should make my way to bed, because it's my first three days off in a row in what seems like a month, and I intend on making the most of it. Pancakes, exploring and shopping are all on tomorrow's itinerary. 



Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment