Friday, January 1, 2016

Out of the Woods.



Wow. So it's 2016, and I don't recall making a single post in December. I failed already, and it hadn't been a month... But it was December and.. and ... I was moving into a new place, having a bunch of visitors, and getting life sorted in all aspects. 

Since we last talked, some things have changed I guess. I now have a permanent Melbourne base, sport dark hair (black greyish purple pink... more on that later), and turned 19. It doesn't sound that eventful... but I literally did not stay home a full day in December which saddens me greatly. Today is  honestly the first full day that I spent at home, and that's because I couldn't be bothered getting up for a BBQ at a family friend's place. 


I drifted in and out of sleep the whole day. Eventually, at four pm today, I decided to haul my lazy ass out of bed and get started with life. I feel like all of 2015's tiredness caught up with me today. Also! I had such a vivid dream. It was amazing, a fantasy story involving eccentric 10 year olds being trained for something and disappearing one by one... wait now it sounds like a murder mystery. I can't remember the full thing which saddens me, but it left such a impact on me!


But heeyyy, it's a new year and I've got big plans. I wouldn't call them resolutions.. they sound too big of a commitment, but I do have some goals which I'm hoping to kick off very very soon. January is still going to be a damn busy month due to having visitors, renting out the other room in my new apartment twice, flying home for an extremely short break and a wedding. 

I'm also in the process of getting a cool layout for this blog, so it'll make me look somewhat more professional.... maybe. Hahaha. I feel like I'm running out of things to say... which is kind of a rarity. I don't really want to reflect on last year, because I'd feel like I'm trying to live the past and regurgitate bad and good experiences (I'll just leave it at, I had a lot of hardships, but I think I can adult now). But then again, it's late and I need to hit the sack and work on my 2015 video. I'm attempting to start a youtube channel you see... travel vlogs etc. I'm also going to revive my creative side and start doing artworks again, I want to start writing too... I don't feel like I'm in any position to do so though, can I even grammar? We shall find out hahah. 

Now that I've written this here, I think it makes me somewhat more obliged to compel. 

Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment